Friends Quotes




  • I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU.GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with price tags, because..... If He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!
  •  
  • True friends are like morning, you can't have them the whole day, but you can be sure, they will be there when you wake up tomorrow, next year and forever
  •  
  • Some friends are like a cloudy day and when the sun's in sight.it gets blocked by the grayest cloud
  •  
  • Never abandon old friends. They are hard to replace. Friendships are like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER.
  •  
  • If friends were flowers, I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
  •  
  • Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend.
  •  
  • Friendship is not a Game to Play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday
  •  
  • Moon said to me to leave your friend, if your friend is not messaging you why don’t you leave your friend. I looked at moon and said does your sky ever leave you when you don’t shine.
  •  
  • Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
  •  
  • My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
  •  
  • A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
  •  
  • A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
  •  
  • Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend.
  •  
  • Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
  •  
  • The only way to have a friend is to be one.
  •  
  • True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
  •  
  • The best time to make friends is before you need them.
  •  
  • The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
  •  
  • I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

5 comments

Write comments
14 October 2016 at 00:48 delete

Nice work, please keep it up.

Reply
avatar
15 October 2016 at 14:37 delete

Thanks for your comment, Best Smart.

Reply
avatar
20 March 2018 at 02:12 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
20 March 2018 at 02:31 delete

Thanks for the comment Josephine Oluchi!

Reply
avatar